[Zope] can we give path of the file to be sent as an attachment

jacintha menezes jacintha.menezes@wipro.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:24:12 +0530

Hi,
   Thanks for your mail. I have seen the tags of sendmail & mime.Kindly let
me know whether we can send a file stored in the hard disk as an attachment
by giving it's path.

I shall send the tags , kindly modify it wherever necessary.I don't know how
& where
actually to give the path.

<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
To:jacintha.menezes@wipro.com
From:jacintha.menezes@wipro.com
Subject: hi
<dtml-mime type=text/plain encode=7bit>

 good morning !.

<dtml-boundary type="application" disposition="attachment;
 filename=C:\WINDOWS\Personal\file.doc" encode=base64>
<dtml-var "file">
<dtml-boundary type="application" disposition="attachment;
 filename=C:\WINDOWS\Personalwipro1.jpg" encode=base64>
<dtml-var "wipro1"></dtml-mime>
</dtml-sendmail>

e.g when i run this it gives error value : file

waiting for your immediate reply

                                          Thanks,
                                            bye,
                                             jacintha