[Zope] ZMethod (Safe)

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:08:24 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Evan Simpson wrote:

> We've pretty much settled on restricted/unrestricted here.  In honor of the presidential Indecision
> 2000 race, we're seriously thinking about revamping and rerunning the poll, so ZMethod may well get
> its moment in the spotlight.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Evan @ digicool & 4-am

Enough!
Imagine you actually and really do change the name of Python Method or
much worse the names of all XY Methods. Would that automatically change
all the Guides, How-Tos, Tips, Books, Emails, Articles, Sourcecode and
whatever it is we call Documentation? No it would not!

I herewith predict that changing the method names will add a layer of
confusion Zope just does not need.

My 0.02,
Stefan