[Zope] zope.org down from Thu Nov 9 12:00:00 GMT 2000 to present?searchable list archive not linked to from mailman page; console-based zope development. list archive not linked to from mailman page; console-based zope development.

Colin Leath cleath@experienceartist.org
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 05:20:06 -0800 (PST)

For the past hour and a half I have only once been able to get through to
zope.org.
lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo is accessible, however.
A zope.org-status mailing list might be helpful, like the egroups-status
list, since Zope work is so dependent on the site.

I've been trying to read product descriptions. Is that information
available anywhere else?

Second, I thought there was a searchable archive of the zope mailing
lists. I just found it in my
bookmarks: http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists.html
but I was not able to find this link on the lists.zope.org url referenced
in the mailing list digests... the list manager might want to change that.

Third,
I'm trying to figure out ways of managing/developing with Zope from a
unix console, using text editors, text browsers and so on.
I have no doubt that others would rather not have to use a mouse and GUI
to work with Zope.
I have already found http://www.zope.org/Members/sf/zopeshell
But it says it does not work for 2.2

Could someone please point me to documentation about console-based zope
management? If it's easy to find on the zope site, I will find it when I
can get through again.

thanks,
Colin