[Zope] XML-RPC

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:37:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jason,

   I've been working with Flash some lately as well.. with an eye
toward useful vector graphics for Zope. There is a library called ming
(http://www.opaque.net/ming) with a (SWIG'ed) python extension that
I've been slowing working through, adding wrapping fuctions and
getting to the point of Zope'ability. Ming is a 'swf' creation library
with no connection to Macromedia. Something like this would free folks
from the need to buy 'MM Flash' to work with swf output. It also would
make a great way to generate swf 'on the fly' within Zope.. I'll try to
get a proof of concept working....

-steve