[Zope] Generating text/csv from DTML method, Mime Type?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:12:35 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Farrell, Troy wrote:

> I know this sounds silly, but try making the url end with .csv
> I wrote a perl cgi script some time ago that spit out a csv file.  When it
> ended with .csv, IE seemed to ignore the server's Content-type: text/html
> header.

Not silly! I have also seen IE prefer the file extension over any MIME
type, HTTP header or whatever interoperable standard you may come up with.
Welcome to the Micro$oft way of making the Internet an extension of
its  desktop...