[zope] sudden ZClass breakage

James Sintz jsintz@ohiohistory.org
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:17:21 -0500

Only seen a couple of posts on this and the suggested fixes did NOT work.

My ZClass was working fine until I added a new string type property and now
my date type property seems broken. At least broken when I attempt creating
an instance via my custom add form. If I add an instance via the management
screen it works fine. I have gone as far as scrapping my custom form and
rebuilding it. I can't see any reason why I would be getting "Invalid
Date-Time String", especially when it was working fine.

I'm happy post my code if that will help.

Any ideas??

Jamey