[Zope] Bulk Mailing How-To!

Ender kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:38:17 -0800

Wow, this is really cool. nice job.

btw. if anyone's interested i wrote a patch to change the mailhost
behavior to use a persistent connection to the mta. email me if
interested (yes, i submitted a feature/wpatch to the collector).

also its good to note that the mailhost doesn't currently participate in
transactions.

regarding injecting to the mta, this is def. the best way to send bulk
mail, but you might want to do an fsync to make sure it gets written to
disk vs. lingering in a kernel cache.

kapil