[Zope] can multiple users access gadfly database simultaneously ?

jacintha menezes jacintha.menezes@wipro.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 09:10:35 +0530

Hi,
    When two users enter their login name & password and press enter
simultaniously,the first who entered among the two gets the following error.

Error Type: SyntaxError
Error Value: unexpected token sequence.near :: 'of_que\012from noq'*''
******************************* current state = 277 expects: '*', ';', ')',
'ORDER', ('nomatch1',) current token = ((-6, 'FROM'), 'FROM')

The above error is while entering the Zope .Again If they fill the form &
click submit button simultaniously.The following error occurs for the user
who presses submit button first.

Error Type: SyntaxError
Error Value: unexpected token sequence.near :: "\012Q_name = 'q24'"*''
******************************* current state = 231 expects: 'EXCEPT', '+',
')', 'HAVING', '-', 'UNION', 'AND', 'GROUP', '*', ';', 'OR', 'ORDER',
'INTERSECT', ('nomatch1',) current token = ((-6, 'WHERE'), 'WHERE')

Both users will be accessing the same database.

I don't know why this error occurs.If we refresh the error occurred page
then it doesn't give error(that time no other user was pressing submit
button). In the product which i have implemented multiple users will enter &
fill the forms simultaneously.

waiting for your immediate reply.
                                              bye,
                                               jacintha