[Zope] HiperDom

Rik Hoekstra rik.hoekstra@inghist.nl
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:56:38 +0100

> > I believe you should be able to import it and use the example document
> > in the distribution (after you applied the patch also in the
> > distribution and imported it into Zope).
>
> Hurgh? Where di you find all this out? Hwo do you use it when it is
> installed?

The patching is from the readme in the distribution. The download is/was(?)
on http://www.zope.org/Members/lalo/Hiperdom
The use of the thing is not quite clear, but there is a help included with
it, including syntax help. i think I figured out the example template by
myself, but I wouldn't describe that as hard ;-)

> > On the other hand: I did that, and Hiperdom would neither expand nor
> > display, in both giving some xml Node exception. So in fact I thought it
> > was still under construction. The 'patching' was on win32 and manual, so
> > I probably did something wrong ;-(. However, in a python test setup the
> > module did work (?)
>
> Hmmm....

_I f_ you get it to dance for you, please mail me how you did it. I'd like
to get this working as well

Rik