[Zope] opinions please

Cornelis J. de Brabander brabander@fsw.LeidenUniv.nl
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:51:36 +0100

About webdav I don't know. In your first option it looks strange to me to
use email for your purpose. I would create a form with fields for the
attributes of the file to be uploaded an a field input type 'file'. Then I
would create a action method that essentially is a wrapper for the
'manage_addFile' method.
cb