[Zope] Letting a user create something

Anders Eriksson Anders Eriksson <ame@swipnet.se>
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:18:36 +0100

Hello,

I have installed the Yihaw product and it work just fine. But I have
one problem, and I guess this is kind of a general question.

How do I let the user do something? e.g. Create a folder.

In  this particular case it's a Yihaw folder (or any of the other
Yihaw entities. I understand that the user must have the rights to do
it (which I have done) but somehow there must be some
method/function/special character that I can include in my dtml 'code'

The standard dropdown box is just fine but I want to have it in my own
page that has my coloring scheme, etc ...

I guess that this is a stupid question but PLEASE PLEASE answer this
question so I can continue my adventure into the world of Zope!

--
Best regards,
 Anders                          mailto:ame@swipnet.se

To me, boxing is like couples having sex, except there's no foreplay,
no naked people and the people are hitting each other with big red gloves.