[Zope] RE: ANNOUNCE Zope 2.2.3 release...

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:57:35 +1100

On Saturday 18 November 2000 09:07, Joachim Werner wrote:
> > FYI - someone has noticed a problem with the posted
> > 2.2.3 release that needs looking into, so I've unlisted
> > it for the time being. I'll send out a note and re-list
> > it after we dig into this a bit...
>
> Oh no, not this one again ...
>
> How good that I learned my lesson from the infamous 2.1.x series, when you
> always replaced or withdrew the latest bugfix release due to "some errors"
> right after we had updated all our servers ...

You mean I'm not the only person who always stays one version behind? (o8

> What about having a "beta" phase for every release, even the x.x.x ones?

I think this would be a great idea...

I don't mean to pry, but what level of regression testing do you guys at DC
have in place?  Or was this a new bug shown up by fixing others?

> Cheers,
>
> Joachim.

Have a better one,
	Curtis Maloney.