[Zope] Permission problems...

Curtis Maloney curtis@cardgate.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:22:05 +1100

Green things,

I really can't understand this...  I am logged in as my normal Manager role
user, editing away on my site.  In the management section, no problems...  I
can edit, add and delete to my hearts content.

However, when I try the normal view, one a certain page I get permission
problems... It won't let me log in with _any_ users, even tho my permissions
seem set correctly.

The object in question is, in fact, standard_html_header, of all things.
With the way the objects are set up, it's only rendering the same objects as
from the previous page, with a little extra processing due to submitted form
values.

System:

Zope 2.1.6 installed from source.
Python 1.5.2