[Zope] The Calendar Tag

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:42:22 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Kaeidinejad, Shahram wrote:

> How can give me more information about product "The Calendar Tag"?
> Is may be to use "The Calendar Tag" with MS-Outlook?

The CalendarTag's purpose is to render calendars in html (or dtml ;-)
documents. The webmaster only has to code the rendering of one cell (day),
and the CalendarTag does the rest.

Since MS-Outlook isn't a web browser I doubt you can use it, however in a
day cell you can do whatever you want, so maybe you can send mails
whenever someone sees this day, and receive the mails in Outlook.

Maybe someone else has got a better idea.

bye, and good luck.

Jerome Alet