[Zope] how-to list all the zclasses constructors ?

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
20 Nov 2000 15:46:14 +0100

Hello,

I need to have a simple list choice for adding ZClasses instances instead
of using manage_workspace (because the users are really *end* users
and speaks french).

We are using Yihaw and extending it with news Zclasses.
So we have a Zclass, a my_addForm in french , my_add methods and a
my_factory.

All works fine when i call that directly from DTML giving the method name
in **hard coding**, and works fine when i use manage_workspace (it
propose all my new factories in the Add list but in english with zope
interface).

What i want is getting the list of factories (automatically) in my
personnalized page (instead of hard coding it).

I guess it should be simple to generate the list of constructors and
proposing the associated methods, but i just can't figure how to do that ;-<

Any tip and/or explanation would be welcome, and i'll summarize all that in
an how-to (in complement of the Adding Zclasses instances
programatically)

Thanks in advance.
--
Didier Georgieff