[Zope] Version Lock/save/discard Problem

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:13:35 -0000

Hi,

I created a version in my zope root in which I've been working
for some days. I created some objects on my root folder when
working on my version which caused root to became locked.

Now I want to save/commit my version. I go to the save/discard form
and the save form post looks to work okay, i.e, I have a undo log
of this commit and If I try to save again Zope tells me there
is nothing else to save in the current version.

But... when I try to delete my version I get a VersionLockError,
and my root folder is still being locked.

Same goes to Discard, i.e, apparentely zope do the save/discard but
the locked files/folders continues there.

I've tryed with superuser, and even on the Control Panel Version manage,
with no luck.

I'm using zope222.
I'm using latest release of ZEO.
I do a pack to my Data.fs on a daily basis.

Anyone had this problem, any help?

Thanx,
Júlio Dinis Silva