[Zope] You are currently working in version No

Wolfgang Strobl ws@gmd.de
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 18:41:33 +0100

I'm just figthing with a somewhat strange and annoying error on one
of my production sites.

After saving and leaving a version named "neu", I'm now confronted
with a system which says
"You are currently working in version No " right after I enter a
management screen, and before I really enter anything.

Well, there is no Object called "No" at all on this site.

Trying to start working in version "neu" yields

| Another version is active!
| You cannot start working in this version while another version, No
| is active. Leave No first and then you may work in this version.

Clicking "Quit Working in No" doesn't have any effect at all.

I'm stuck. Any ideas what to do? How am I assumed to quit
working in a version that doesn't exist?

Naturally, I don't want to rebuild my whole site from scratch, so I'd
like to know what to do about. What makes Zope beleive that it is
working in a non existing version?

Arrgg.

--
      o      (     Wolfgang.Strobl@gmd.de (+49 2241) 14-2394
     /\        *   GMD mbH                       #include