[Zope] DTML tags in methods(RE: [Zope] Objection to Python Script Name)

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:21:02 -0500 (EST)

Well, half-and-half (joking/serious, that is).  I was in a speculative
mood about the extent of the analogies among the different kind of
methods.

Actually the idea makes a little more sense to me on second thought than
it did at first blush.  Being able to build a Python Script on the fly
might have its advantages.  Is eval() allowed in restricted scripts?  If
not, DTML tags in restricted scripts might make sense.

Chris