[Zope] Apology

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:30:34 -0500 (EST)

Sorry,

My intention was not to annoy Chris Withers or create a headache for him.
Really, I'm pretty neutral about any name for any software item.  I was
just thinking out loud about consistent naming practices in an OO
environment.  It helps to talk about related things if they have related
names.  That's the main point I wanted to make.

Besides, as a Canadian citizen I'm not bound by any rulings of the Florida
Supreme Court  :-)

Now let's get back to Zoping around.

Chris