[Zope] Best wishes

Federico Di Gregorio fog@mixadlive.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:58:44 +0100

Dear PoPy and ZPoPyDA users,

     last days, a lots of stuff happened here at MIXAD LIVE. the most
important to you is that source code for the programs is not in our cvs server
anymore and the home page was moved to the official Zope site[1]. To make it
short, thierry and eric decided to not work for MIXAD LIVE anymore.

       so, what will change for you PoPy users? hopefully nothing... we'll
continue to submit patches (we are using the product a lot) and to host the
mailing list (unless they wants to move it away.) i will personally keep on
packaging PoPy and ZPoPyDA for the Debian distribution. we also want to
transfer to thierry the copyright of all the work done by us on the programs,
to give him total freedom. i think PoPy and ZPoPyDA will grow better and
better in the future.

what can i say more? maybe "good luck" to them and "keep on hacking"...

                                                        federico

[1] http://www.zope.org/Members/tm/ZPoPyDA

--
Federico Di Gregorio