[Zope] Special behavior or bug?

Dany Rioux rdany@drioux.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:16:09 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C05610.53FB0880

Hi, yeah, I know, it's me again :)

I've got this snippet in the standard_html_header hoping it would
display the title of the calling document but instead displays the
index_html's title... Is this the normal behavior? I know yesterday it
was working... I tried refreshing the page but it's a no go. It simply
refuses to put the correct title. It doesn't even put the header's
file title... (something I guessed it would do the first time I tried
it)

Any opinion on that?

---<PASTE>---
---</PASTE>---

---.oo0O--------------O0oo.--------

Dany Rioux	UnderSoft Inc.
Business
www.dating-reviews.com
rdany@dating-reviews.com

Personal
www.drioux.com
rdany@drioux.com

-------.o00O-------O00o.-----------

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01C05610.53FB0880
	filename="Dany Rioux.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Rioux;Dany;;M
FN:Dany Rioux
ORG:UnderSoft Inc.
TITLE:President
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(506) 753-7515
ADR;WORK:;;78B Roseberry St;Campbellton;NB;E3N 2G7;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:78B Roseberry =
St=3D0D=3D0ACampbellton, NB E3N 2G7=3D0D=3D0ACanada
X-WAB-GENDER:2
BDAY:20010710
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rdany@drioux.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:rdany@dating-reviews.com