[Zope] Special behavior or bug?

Dany Rioux rdany@drioux.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:04:09 -0400

Chris, I can't change all the other DTML Methods to DTML Docs... I
would have to have only 1 DTML Method which is unthinkable.

Now, I'm sure there's a way to force what I want to do. Either with a
REQUEST.set('[calling_document.Title]') or something real :)

Is there such a function? (I'm sorry, I'm still confused on how to
call things in Zope.)

As for the Ferengi rules of acquisition, at least, I'm pretty sure I'd
get some profits :) haha But, unfortunately, my ears are not as
erogenous as the Ferengies.  :)

Dany