[Zope] ZPyGreSQLDA on Tru64?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:01:09 +0100 (CET)

Stephane Bortzmeyer writes:
 > ImportError: dlopen: cannot load /usr/local/lib/python2.0/site-packages/_pgmodu
 > le.so
I expect, that "_pgmodule.so" needs some other shared object or symbol
that is unavailable.

Try "import _pg" in an interactive Python interpreter.
I remember that in some cases I got a better error message
that indicated precisely, what was missing.

If it does not, then you may try "ldd _pgmodule.so"
to list the shared objects required by "_pg".
It will tell you, when there are some missing.

I hope, that one of these approaches will reveal what is
wrong. Otherwise, it would probably be a missing symbol.
But it is quite difficult to detect which one.

Dieter