[Zope] CURRENT MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT IS COOL -- was: [Zope] LoginManager / Membership / ZODB as UserSource

Danny William Adair Danny@Adair.net
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 18:18:19 +0100

Hello Bill,

Now this _is_ cool. I had tried 0.75 in the past and had lots of problems.
Version 0.78 is a real drop-in, like what I was dreaming of. Thank you very
much for your efforts so far. I recommend the Membership product to everyone
looking for a ready-to-use authentication and personalization solution,
though ZODB based in the first place, thanks to ZPatterns and LoginManager
it is always ready for rdbms.

Btw, if you maintain a Membership version outside of the PTK, why do I see
the word "Portal" so often? IMHO you shouldn't narrow down the opportunities
of using this product to mere portals.

CU+Prost,

     .oO( "Du konntest mal einen bauen" )
Danny