[Zope] newbie question: Redirect from Python?

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:39:41 -0500

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> If you need it in the constructor, then you must
> either pass in an object that is tied by acquisition
> or REQUEST or RESPONSE itself,
> or you must move the call out into the method
> "manage_afterAdd" (where the object already is tied in).

Well, I don't have that method. Went to learn about what people use it
for - searched for manage_afterAdd on zope.org and got nothing at
all???

Anyway, I'm now redirecting in manage_Add and it seems to work fine.

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.