[Zope] Possible disaster upgrading to 2.2.4

Dany Rioux rdany@drioux.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:34:59 -0400

I was thinking about downloading the ZDiscussions product and install
it but from what I can see, it looks like it needs some fixing.

I intend to upgrade to zope 2.2.4 when it was proven that it is stable
but I don't want to run into more troubles that I can chew on.

I will need a Discussion board when the site go live so should I
upgrade Zope and wait for another Discussion Product to come up or
install ZDiscussion and hold on the Zope upgrade?

TIA

Dany