[Zope] Possible disaster upgrading to 2.2.4

Bak@kedai bak@nstp.com.my
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:05:30 +0800

On Wednesday 29 November 2000 08:33, Jonathan Cheyne wrote:
> Hi Deiter
>
> > Thus, install "ZDbase" or determine, why it can not import it.
>
> Already installed in 2.2.0 before upgrade. I have perused the output on
> the console but its a bit beyond me.
>
> >  > cannot import name ZDiscussions
> >
> > You have ZDiscussion installed?
>
> Already from before. Reinstalled as well no joy. I also tried a new
> install of 2.2.4 not an upgrade and installed all my tar ball products.
> things work until i copy in my data.fs then barf.

i think this has manifested itself since zope 2.2.2bx.  make sure to add an
addtional ',' in ZDBase/ZDiscussion.py __ac_permissions__

-----8<-------
  __ac_permissions__ = (
        ('Manage properties', ('manage_addProperty',
                               'manage_editProperties',
                               'manage_delProperties',
                               'manage_changeProperties',)),
--