[Zope] Import/Export Objects

Oleg Broytmann phd@mail2.phd.pp.ru
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:51:15 +0300 (MSK)

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Rafael Amer Ramon wrote:
> I have installed Zope-2.2.2 with mod_pcgi and the Apache server.

   mod_pcgi or mod_pcgi2? I think the latter.

> When I try to import some objects exported from a proviously running
> ZServer, I get
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> and the following message in the Apache error_log file
>
> [Tue Nov 28 19:05:26 2000] [error] PCGI Error: [503 Service Unavailable]
> ((116) unable to connect, fd=5) Success
>
> Does anyboby know how I can solve this problem?

   Misconfigured mod_pcgi2, I'm afraid. Are you sure all neccessary
parameters are there, in httpd.conf? Are they correct? Point to correct
socket file, e.g.? Are these files accessible from the UID httpd is running
under?

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru