[Zope] strange behaviour of ZSQL methods

Martin Winkler marwin98@gmx.net
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:13:45 +0100

Hi listies,

something strange is happening with my ZSQL methods. I have a huge query
that works great when testing it in the management-interface - it returns
about 10 records or so.
but when I implement it into a dtml-method getting the parameters via
REQUEST as usual, I am getting the whole database in return.
I'm quite sure that it's my own fault, so I'd like to see the translated
SQL-query in the dtml-method to check for the wrong fields. Is there a tag
for it like: <dtml-var MyZSQLQuery showRenderedSQLsource> ?

This problem drives me nuts since already two days :-((

Martin