[Zope] Rookie Question - Syntax

Daryl Stultz daryl@together.net
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:36:16 -0500

Walter Pleyer wrote:

> I must check if some must-fields from a form were filled out by a user.
> Checking data from a single field is no problem, but what's the correct
> syntax for checking more than one field (e.g. "name", "address", "email") ?

I probably could answer your question as stated, but I'm too lazy.
Instead, I will say that you should do such a thing from JavaScript
instead. This is a discussion for elsewhere, and I'd be happy to take
the discussion off-line...

--
"Where is the fancy bread, in the heart or in the head?"

Daryl Stultz - python, blender, robots, really bad harmonica playing...
daryl@together.net
RedHat Linux 6.1 - Dual Pentium Pro