[Zope] import/export

jacintha menezes jacintha.menezes@wipro.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:02:47 +0530

Hi,
    Just to try , by using import/export i ported the product to another
windows 98 machine.I am able to open the whole folder in the ported machine.
The problem is i am not able to add a new record there using the existing
script.If write new script to add record to the same table it works . so why
it this happens like this  ?. Do we need to import any other files?.When i
add a record using existing scripts it asks for username & password.
when i type it , it doesn't take.

                                 Thanks,
                                   jacintha