[Zope] Instance within Instance

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:00:09 -0600

Daryl Stultz wrote:

> It DID import into the root folder (I did this purely by accident!) I
> was then able to recreate the called-for classes and IT WORKED!! I
> haven't figured out HOW yet but I will. Thanks a lot for the help, and

Maybe we COULD say the how is, "because it creates one object(
the folder) in the first call. Then the second object (the
document) in a seperate call. Since HTTP is stateless it requires
a seperate call for each activity."
The folder doesn't exist until after the first response. So you
can't GET it's context in the same call you create it in.

Make more sense?

-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | http://FreePM.com
Office: (901) 884-4126
Censorship: The reaction of the ignorant to freedom.