[Zope] handling date properties in <dtml-if>

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:32:48 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

I've created a simple ZClass to allow our Human Resources dept. to post job
openings on our Web site. There's a DTML method that iterates through a
folder containing all of the 'Job Board Entry' instances and displays them
in an HTML table. No problem there.

The ZClass has a number of properties including two dates, 'date_posted' for
the date that the job is officially available and 'offer_expires' for the
date the job opening officially closes. I want to display only those jobs
for which the current date is on or after the 'date_posted' and on or
before 'offer_expires'. I've tried a bunch of things, but haven't hit upon
the winning answer. Any takers?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/