[Zope] In a python method, I want to convert a XML string into a dictionary...

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:11:20 +0200

0. There is an XML parser in the python standard library (package xmllib, you find it in the python documentation),
	there also exist alternative xml parsers.
1. Take a look at www.xml-rpc.com, you find a lot of iternnformation there.
2. check out the xmlrpclib by Frederic Lundh (it comes also with Zope, look in the lib/python/xmlrpclib.h)
3. in the xmlrpclib.py you can see how the xml parser is used
4. there are several how-to's at zope.org concerning xml-rpc - just serch zope.org for 'xmlrpc'

good luck
phil