[Zope] _ in a product

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:03:24 +0200

Hi,

Correcting my earlier post, I'd "simply" like to have a way to get the _
(namespace) variable in a product method.
Currently, I use the following syntax :

<dtml-var "product.method (_, 'Hello, world !')">

to pass _ to my product.

It works, but..... Reminds me of the great times when my hammer was the
dtml-method......

Has anyone a way to acquire _ in a product without constrainging the
user to pass it explicitly ??????

blub-blub-blub-blub......

P.-J.

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer,
    you tend to see every problem as a nail.