[Zope] Problem of Catalog "Find items to ZCatalog"

iap_y2fun.com iap@y2fun.com
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:58:33 +0800

Hi,

In the management view of a Catalog (ex. /Catalog),
there is a tab named "Find items to ZCatalog".
In that tab, there is a field "Find objects of type:".
The options listed there were retrieved from the "factory" of a ZClass.
(The "add list name" field, a good feature for people who are not native
speakers of English.).

I doubt that what "Find items to ZCatalog" actually searched is the
meta_type of the objects not the value of "add list name" in its ZClass.
Because I have to identify these two in order to find my items to ZCalalog.
Is that true?

Iap, Singuan