[Zope] expr="id <> 'index_html" issue

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 20:13:55 GMT

Okay, this is my second question for the day.  Hopefully it won't be as easy as
the first -- otherwise, I'll have to stick to practicing law.

I'm looking for a way to list the DTML Methods in a folder -- except the
index_html method.  So far, I've had to do it by using this:

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Method')" sort="title">
  <dtml-if expr="title <> 'The Title'">
title_or_id></a></td>
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

This works but it is a maintenance headache.  A more elegant (and reuseable)
solution would be to use the id, which is always 'index_html' for the
to-be-excluded method.  However...

<dtml-in expr="objectValues('DTML Method')" sort="title">
  <dtml-if expr="id <> 'index_html'">
title_or_id></a></td>
  </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>