[Zope] ZMysqlDA error, and a workaround

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 19:07:03 -0400

Wow, that looks very diffrent from my ZMySQLDA, what version are you
running?
I just got mine to work, I had to mod the def section in the db.py and some
of the code in the MySQLmodule.c file - I want to make it available for
download
and whatnot, but I need to look through the setup script (since it generated
the
.c file, I think, or at least  moded it) and make sure what I did it
integrated
into the source at that stage...

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Spicklemire [mailto:steve@spvi.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:00 PM
To: jfranz@one.net
Cc: zope@zope.org; steve@spvi.com
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZMysqlDA error, and a workaround

I'm guessing it's in db.py in ZMySQLDA, I had to do the same
thing with DECMIAL as shown here, I didn't post that since I'm
not sure most folks would want this behavior.... but you should
be able to do the same with MEDIUMINT:

class DB:

    defs={
        FIELD_TYPE.CHAR: "i", FIELD_TYPE.DATE: "d",
        FIELD_TYPE.DATETIME: "d", FIELD_TYPE.DECIMAL: "n",
        FIELD_TYPE.DOUBLE: "n", FIELD_TYPE.FLOAT: "n", FIELD_TYPE.INT24:
"i",
        FIELD_TYPE.LONG: "i", FIELD_TYPE.LONGLONG: "l",
        FIELD_TYPE.SHORT: "i", FIELD_TYPE.TIMESTAMP: "d",
        FIELD_TYPE.TINY: "i", FIELD_TYPE.YEAR: "i",
        }

    conv={
        FIELD_TYPE.TINY: int,
        FIELD_TYPE.SHORT: int,