[Zope] Still need help about Product namespace

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:25:59 +0200

Toby Dickenson wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:51:09 +0200, Pierre-Julien Grizel
> <grizel@mouli.net> wrote:
>
> >I still need help about my product needing to know its namespace...
>
> You also need to read the answers already provided.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/howto/FunctionTemplate

I saw your answer and I did downloaded your program... But it still
doesn't work, the dtml-let statement doesn't have any effect on the
namespace the TemplateClass instance fetches.

But maybe is there a different way to 'call' my product, than doing a
<dtml-var> ?
I double-checked that you had the same problem as me : when doing a
dtml-var on a TemplateClass instance, neither client nor context are
passed...

Anyway, many thanks for your work, it has been useful for me
understanding the TemplateDict mechanism.

P.-J.

--
If the only tool you have is a hammer,
    you tend to see every problem as a nail.