[Zope] REQUEST.set size

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:28:05 +0200

Hi again,

Some extra info from reproducing the error again:

ValueError: PQsendQuery() -- query is too long.  Maximum length is 16382

This error comes from the traceback AFTER the method is called to store the
list in the dbms so I assume that the error is actually the DBMS field size
and NOT the request.set as I had imagined.

Then that leads to overflow tables... which I cant seem to create in PGSQL
as I know with Solid. Anyone have suggestions?

Cheers,
Paz