[Zope] Zope.org Feature Request - Product Download Counter

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:24:50 -0400

Yup... the ZODB does grow with each hit. Not much of course, but some. I am
sure for a site such as Zope.org it would not be unmanageable. They most
certainly have automated ways of packing the DB.