[Zope] Disadvantages of using DTML (fwd)

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:39:33 GMT

Andy,

I am actually just starting working with it.  As long as I can have help
futzing with the aq_parent stuff to get it to work, I'll be using it in my
intranet app.
My real desire is to find a way to construct these type of html objects
from html.  Like a poor man's HyperDOM. :)