[Zope] Second question ?=)

Rudd-O Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) Gerente de desarrollo Alpha Omega Creative Solutions http:"//www.alomega.com/" <amadorm@usm.edu.ec>
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:58:56 -0500

This is my second question:

Id like to run a <dtml-in sqlquerymethod> with specific
parameters to its namespace
This is the deal
I want to construct a dropdown list, with all values
retrieved from a SQL stored procedure, so if I open the
form with no variables, all of them appear, but if i
submit the form to itself, the variable gets passed on
to parameters, and the SQL query receives it because
it's on its parameter list, and filters the query.  I
don't want to alter the SQL query methods to fetch all
data, but i'd like to override the values of its
namespace so I can specify NULL and get all data, and
in calling method compare each data in the <dtml in>
loop to insert a selected property in the dropdown
object that matches the existing variable.

Any pointers?

   Universidad Federico Santa Maria - Campus Guayaquil