[Zope] Easiest way to turn X-Forwarded-For to Remote-IP?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@softax.com.pl
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:53:47 +0200

I use Zope via Apache proxy, what causes some trouble (all remote IPs
for Zope are equal to 127.0.0.1).

As I finally installed mod_proxy_add_forward, I get original address in
X-Forwarded-For header (REQUEST['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']).

The question is: can I do something easy to automatically perform
	if(remote_ip = 127.0.0.1 and X-Forwarded-For exists) then
              set remote_ip = whatever is in X-Forwarded-For
logic? In particular, I would like changed IP to be used by Zope access
control and Zope log.

			Regards

--
http://www.mk.w.pl /
 Marcin.Kasperski | O kredytach mieszkaniowych: