[Zope] Stupid questions boundary="------------863E93B9EF206ECA13FE9F39"

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:37:42 +0200 (CEST)

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) writes:
 > Am i supposed to get "XML methods" and "Python methods" in the add
 > product drop down?
Obviously, you looked at the forthcoming Zope book.
It describes things as they should be when the book is finished
and not the current state.
And it does it with a didactical and marketing perspective.

There are alpha/beta versions of PythonMethod and XMLDocument
around. They are not yet bundled with the standard Zope
release. You must download them separately.
XSLT- and Perl-Methods are in an even earlier develogment state (I think).

You should not yet expect, that all examples in the book
already work as described.

 > PD: the subject says it all. Please don't flame me.
I hope, you do not have the impression that this mailing list
is very flame friendly.

However, please do not post MIME messages to the list.

Dieter