[Zope] Thanks : bobo : where to find it ?

Emmanuel DISCORS webmaster@advl.org
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:50:29 +0200

Thanks to you Paul & Jim
Have found some 'Bobo' packages in tar.gz Zope archive. (V:2.2.2)
- DocumentTemplate
- ZPublisher
BUT NO BoboPos directory in the lib/python ; only ZODB.
Is there a mistake in the README.txt  or forget in the lib/python directory ?

Need a DB system to try the Trinkets.py (Having ZODB from Zope 2.2.2
and BoboPOS3-alpha1 & BoboPOS-2.0.2 from old backup...)
What is the best way ? Old BoboPos or start now with ZODB ?

Thanks
Emmanuel
--
================
Emmanuel DISCORS

Jim :
====
We o longer distribute Bobo, although I'm sure you can find it on
some archive somewhere.  Of course, the pieces that made up Bobo
are still available, in updated form, as part of the Zope distribution.

The medusa bobo is available in the medusa CVS in the contrib directory.
If there is still a medusa distribution, I imagine it contains this
directory too.

Jim

Paul :
=====
Hello Emmanuel.  Bobo has been folded into Zope:

  http://www.zope.org/

--Paul