[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #1016 - 28 msgs (I will be out ofthe office Monday, October 16th) office Monday, October 16th)

Matt matt.bion@eudoramail.com
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:57:46 +1300

Just be lucky he only gets the digest ... it looks like an automated reply to me.

While I am here, thanks for the replies to my questions, they were very helpful.