[Zope] how to include Flash/SWF objects in Zope website?

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:05:34 -0400

You could just upload them into Zope and point to them.

http://www.gotschool.com (see flash demos).

It uploads as a "application/octet-stream"

I am sure you are talking about much more interaction.