[Zope] Upgrade from 201 to 222

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:06:51 +0200

Hi all,

I have installations of Zope, one for development and one for our live
system. We had run Zope 201 on both machines for quite some time, and
have just migrated the devshop to the latest Zope build 222.

I have noticed that the import/export mechanisms work and I can import
across both verisons, but before I was able to export an entire folder
and then import it. Now from old to new, I get an error

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: ('len() of unsized object', , None)

What does this mean? I can still import single objects, but it is a
major pain to import one by one, as there so many. Using an XML type
doesnt work either because you cannot seem to apply that to a folder of
objects either.

Does anyone know about any issues that deal with this problem or am I
missing something?

Cheers and TIA,

--
Paz