[Zope] Problems with PoPy 1.4 & ZPoPyDA 0.7

Kapil Thangavelu kthangavelu@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:00:44 -0700

hi dustin

your probably not running the same python interpreters.

check your start shell script and see which python interpreter its using
and compare
it to  (i'm kinda of assuming your're on a *nix system)

>which python

they probably aren't the same. just edit the start script accordingly.

kapil